Here’s a list of the side effects I’ve experienced recently taking Lamictal and Abilify (I can’t attribute any side effect to a specific drug since I am taking both):
1. Somnolence (I am sleepy within minutes after taking the drugs.)
3. Tremors (At night, I think I’m having convulsions but my husband says I don’t move.)
4. Delusions (I think I’m dying before I go to sleep.)
5. Disciplined sleep regimen (I wake up for the day when my alarm goes off. That’s consistently been 5:20 in the morning.)
6. Poor balance (This may be related to the dizziness and vertigo.)
I’ll add more to this list as I experience any additional side effects.