Recently I’ve been a pretty active participant in the Six Apart section of the Get Satisfaction community. I suppose you could call me a Six Apart fangirl (kinda like Apple has their fanboys). (Full disclosure: Technically, I’ve been a long-standing of user of Six Apart’s services beyond this blog since I’ve owned a paid LiveJournal account since 2003.)
Although I pay to use Typepad’s services, I wholeheartedly recommend them — especially since their customer support has been incredible. I have tried other free blogging services and prefer Typepad. I enjoy providing feedback with the products I use and Get Satisfaction has provided just the means to do so. It’s been worth the money.
As a result of my active participation, I was asked to be quoted in a press release about Six Apart’s budding social community to which I enthusiastically agreed to. You can read it here.
So I’ll probably get a bit more traffic in the next couple of days and I haven’t posted anything worthwhile. Other than maybe this. Boo.
So here’s a greatest hits collection to browse through in the meantime:
- Information about Effexor (venlafaxine) Withdrawal
- Information about Pristiq (desvenlafaxine)
- Is there any connection between Zoloft and rage?
- Beware XYZAL — allergy drug
- Lamictal’s generic equivalent, lamotrigine, has now hit the market
- Christian counseling: Nouthetic vs. Biblical