81. I’d try to influence my kids’ taste in music like my father influenced me.
82. I hope that if I ever had two kids, one would clearly look Caucasian and the other look African American in the hopes that I could confuse strangers about whether my kids are biological or adopted.
83. If I accidentally became pregnant, I wouldn’t terminate my pregnancy despite my aversion to raising children.
84. I’d become paranoid about my mental state postpartum.
85. I’ve grown apart from my childhood friends to the point where the only thing that ties us together is our history of growing up together.
86. I like fashion.
87. I’m not a fashionista.
88. I love shoes.
89. I have more than 30 pairs of shoes.
90. I almost always carry a pen with me everywhere I go.