I struggled, wrestled, and prayed. A thank you to those who also prayed for me.
I poured a 3-oz cup full of Tilex and debated on drinking it. The main reason that kept me from ingesting is I wasn’t sure whether it would just cause a really bad stomach ache or whether I could actually die from it. A Google search for “Could Tilex kill you?” yielded no relevant results except for “Tilex kills mold!”
I’m happy to announce our sink drain no longer suffers mold or mildew as of this present time.
And it’s not a suicide attempt because I never attempted.